Sennheiser EW100 G4 Lapel Set
To hire as either a single TX RX unit, or cases of four.
True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control with evolution wireless G4 100 Series systems.
True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control.
Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
Up to 20 compatible channels
Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- Channel 38 - 606 - 648 MHz
- Output - 6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +12 dBu or XLR socket (balanced): +18 dBu
- Switching bandwidth up to 42 MHz
- Power supply - 12V DC, 300mA
- Squelch - low: 5 dBµV, middle: 15 dBµV, high: 25 dBμV